Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wadi Wurrayah-Drive Through The Mountains

"Drive Through The Mountains"

Wadi Al Wurrayah is located in North of Fujeirah.Wadi is a 129 kilometre-square catchment that occupies the northern reaches of Fujairah between the towns of Masafi, Khor Fakkan and Bidiyah. It is a major tourist spot in north of Fujeirah.Wadi Al Wurrayah was declared as U.A.E's first protected mountain area.



Wadi Al Wurrayah is an ideal place for camping.After reading several articles of Wadi,Along with my friends I thought of heading towards Wadi with my gear.Driving through the mountains was really a different experience for me.

These photos were captured during my trip.I have used a Nikon D3000 with 18-55mm lens for clicking these  Photos.





























No comments:

Post a Comment